To become a member you just need to be a minimum age of 14 years and able to run 5k.
We offer a free taster session and to apply, all you need to do is fill in the form by clicking here and it'll be returned to Matt who's our memberships officer (you can also contact Matt by email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
You will also be given the option to become a member of the UKA (England Athletics) which will give you discounts, benefits and lots of other good services. The money will also go on providing support and insurance for clubs like us so it is very worthwhile.
You will find below a copy of our code of conduct:
Code of Conduct:
1. I will be responsible for attending sessions appropriately dressed i.e: suitable running shoes, head torch and high vis where required (this list is by no means exhaustive)
2. I understand that I must be responsible for my own hydration as required during training or organised runs.
3. I will not wear clothing that can cause offence to anyone within the Club or members of the public.
4. I will not modify or add other logos to my Club shirt without the Committee approval.
5. I will not use the Club’s logo without the Committee approval.
6. I will follow instructions given to me by coaching staff during a training session.
7. I agree to bound by all UKA rules, where appropriate, whilst running with the club.
8. I will not wear headphones when running with the Club as per UKA Rules
9. I understand that I am responsible for my own belongings when at a training session and the Club cannot be held liable for any losses or damage.
10. I will not use inappropriate or offensive language, words or behaviour when with the Club.
11. I will conduct myself responsibly at all times when at training sessions, organised runs or running events whilst representing/wearing club colours.
12. I will report any injuries or concerns to the coaching staff at the start of any training session or organised run or as soon as I become aware of any.
13. I understand that I am responsible for my own safety when running with the Club.
14. I understand that youth members (14-18 years of age) are welcome but that the coaching staff reserves the right to turn away any youth members if they feel that health and safety of either the youth member(s) or the group as a whole is put at risk.
15. I understand that I should not leave a training session or organised run without first informing the coaching staff of that session.
We focus on different types of training at our Tuesday club sessions to help our members maximise their potential...
© East Grinstead Runners. All rights reserved.